Meet Dr. Jack Walz
Dr. Walz is the director of Central Illinois Center for TMJ and Sleep Apnea. He is an honors graduate of Illinois State University, class of 1976. He is an honors graduate of the University of Illinois College of Dentistry, class of 1981. Having completed extensive continuing education in TMJ, Orofacial Pain and Sleep Apnea, Dr. Walz continues to stay up to date with ongoing research, studies and training. Dr. Walz has been providing treatment of Orofacial Pain, TMJ Disorders and dental sleep disorders for 38 years. He has treated over ten thousand patients in his career and has lectured on this topic to medical, dental and chiropractic associations. Dr. Walz is board certified by the American Board of Orofacial Pain.
In his free time, Dr. Walz enjoys fishing, hunting, playing tennis and spending time with his wife, children and grandchildren.
Dr. Walz' professional affiliations include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Member of Integrative Pain Management
- Sleep Disorders Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- The Illinois State Dental Association
- The Peoria District Dental Society
- The McLean County District Dental Society
Click on the below links to be taken to the websites of the organizations Dr. Jack Walz DDS is associated with!